A good Tarot deck is the ultimate tool for self care and exploration, maintaining mental health and encouraging personal growth by prompting you to explore ideas you may not consider on your own. Have a conversation with your subconscious.
The Fox Tarot: Pips Edition is an astrology-inspired Tarot deck that blends together traditional tarot wisdom with the zodiac and planets. The card designs are ideal for visual minimalists that enjoy a simplistic Minor Arcana (also known as Pips) featuring playing-card-style symbols rather than full illustrations.
- 78 cards featuring a graphic black and white art style with a white border
- Symbols incorporated onto each card to note elements, card suits, personality types and more, providing extra layers to your interpretations
- 116 page guidebook that covers meanings for all cards in addition to unique reversals including zodiac signs, planets, moon phases, elements, and additional card groupings. It also discusses intention, tarot therapy, and card spreads.
- Sturdy two-piece box to store cards and guidebook together
- Shiny gold card edges for extra flash
Use the Tarot to ask questions you didn't think to ask and lead you to new revelations and discoveries about yourself.
The Fox Tarot was created by Taylor Haigh, 2017.
The Fox Tarot: Pips Edition + Guidebook
Cards are printed on 400gsm card stock, with a matte lamination finish and rounded corners. Guidebook cover is printed on 200gsm art paper, and the pages are an uncoated 100gsm paper, with glued binding. Cards measure 76mmx114mm (the box measures 3" x 4.5") Cards and guidebook are packed in a sturdy 2 piece box. Card edges finished with a shiny gold foil.
Returns and refunds are not available at this time. If you have a problem with your purchase please get in touch.